Monday, June 14, 2010

True Colors

So last night, I was on omegle chat. Which is just a chat you can have with random people. I got to talking to this person, male or female, I have no idea but they got me thinking about a lot of life things. Anything from discrimination, to pets. We talked about everything. And well, it led to this.

They said that being true to yourself is what gets you places. Confidence and such. But you’ll never really know your true self, because things will always be changing no matter what. Your likes your dislikes, your outlook on life your friends, everything is always changing.

But it got me thinking, yes everything will change. It always does at some point. But in the midst of all that, you can still be you. You can accept the fact that things will be changing. Or, you can choose to hate the fact and ignore the change.

I for one, plan to embrace change. I’m never happy with the way things are. Whether it is friendships, family, or even just my routine. I’m never happy. And I’ll never be satisfied unless there is some form of change in my life. Because I can allow myself to learn from past happenings and live the rest of the changes in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment