Friday, July 23, 2010

Missions Trip

So my youth group is going on a Mission's Trip. And I'm going and I must say I am utterly terrified. I don't even know why. I was all fine and dandy with going and now I'm just like..AH!

I wish I could pen point the reason as to why I have this feeling. Maybe it's because I have never done anything like this. I dunno. All I know is I'm nervous beyond comprehension.

My dad has been asking me if I want to back out because I can't even eat I'm so nervous. But I do feel like I'm supposed to be there. Maybe this will be a huge step for me, so that part I'm excited for. And I probably sound like a broken record, but I am still scared. Haha. But the point of this is to ask for prayer. Because I'm going to be needing it this weekend and then next week. :D

This week is going to be very interesting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment