Thursday, July 8, 2010

The World.

"Just because you don't understand the mechanics of how something works, doesn't make it any less of a miracle."

This quote is one of the most beautiful quotes I have ever heard. Life to me, is so amazing. I mean, let's think about this for a minute.

We are alive. We have little nerves and muscles in our bodies that send messages to our brains to move. We are able to send messages to our brain on how to do anything. But it feels like we just do it! I can't explain how awesome this is to me...

And then we have two eyes, where we can SEE the world! The grass, the trees, the skies. It's all there for us to look through these little balls in our heads and SEE.

Then we have these two ears that draw in sound. The ocean, music, animals. It's so amazing!

And then we're able to TALK. To just speak words out loud by just opening our mouths and being able to just SAY things...It's crazy!

I can't get into all of it because I could go for hours. I just thought I would share the beauty of all this.

I know science explains how all of this works, but only to an extent...God has created all of this. He's made this happen by just a wave of His hand! It's a miracle. YOU are a miracle. <333

:D I'm so happy I could scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment