Monday, July 5, 2010



How I long for the day to be an actress. <3 I want to experience every part of it that I can! Movies, television, commercials, Broadway, stage, all of it! And I am so gosh darn excited for it!

Top 5 Dream Roles : (not in any specific order, I can't pick which should be first!)

1 - Eliza Dolittle from My Fair Lady
2 - Jane Porter from Tarzan. I love this new musical!
3 - Ariel from the Littler Mermaid. Favorite ever!
4 - Belle from Beauty and the Beast. This is such a beautiful story!
5 - Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd. She's such a marvelous character.

And there are so many more, trust me. xD

I think I'd rather be in television more than movies. For the simple fact you bond with the cast more. xD I just love acting so much. And I'd much rather be in older styled ones rather than the new ones. xD

I can't wait to be the actress God has called me to be.. <3 And on top of all this, I'll be a drama minister!!!

I'm ready for this life of mine to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment