Sunday, July 11, 2010

Step in the right Direction.

Daniel called me this morning at around 4. We talked for two hours.

For those of you who have no idea who I am talking about, Daniel is my ex. My most recent one. Someone who I gave everything to, and loved with everything in me. I haven't spoken to him in nearly a year. And then this morning he calls me because he had a horrible night mare and I was the only one he knew would listen.

The nightmare was about me. And he described it in detail. He then began crying. I told him we didn't have to talk about it anymore and we just talked about random crap. He then apologized for everything, and then I did some apologizing as well.

The point is, when we got off the phone, I realized I didn't feel anything. It was just like a friend talking to a friend. I didn't start thinking about how much I missed him, I didn't start wanting him back...I didn't even get those stupid butterflies at the sound of his voice.

And I realized that phone call was a test for me. And I do believe I passed with flying colors. xD

3 comments:

  1. Ah! We need to talk dear; this makes me super happy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for replying days later..Haha. But yea, I agree Brit. :) This also makes me super super happy. I think I did a happy dance. (:

    ReplyDelete