Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life.

I wish I could find words to express how I am feeling at this moment in time. I'm almost too happy for words. And I hardly know why. I do believe that's the best part.

A blog I posted forever ago titled, "Waiting for the Day" had a comment on it. And I've taken that comment into much consideration.

I've been writing monologues now. Granted that half of them end up in the trash but still it's a start! Dramas have been pouring out of me recently and it's so exciting. I also want to start making videos. Filming them and such. Because I have some ideas in my head that are just too elaborate and amazing for stage. :) And I have some good ideas. I just need a HD camera. Which I am looking at one and I'm hoping I can get it by the end of this year.

God is really showing in my work and it's so exciting. I feel like he's the writer and I'm the pen, and it's one of the greatest feelings I have ever had.

I've also come to a lot of life changing conclusions that I don't like but I have to handle. And a lot of you won't like them either, but it's what I need write now. :)

The point is, I'm happy. And that's that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment