Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Dance.

It's crazy how God can work in the most peculiar and mysterious ways. He usually reveals things to me through my dramas. I'm still learning things through the dramas I create, and that's what I love about them so much.

But today, I was lying in bed with my eyes closed, and my Ipod on shuffle. When a song came on that I adore but never really tried to write anything to it because it didn't seem like a good drama song. But I was lying there listening, and as soon as the music started, a scene began to play in my head, a dance. One of the most beautiful dance's I have ever seen. And God and I wrote it together. That's what makes it even better. I can't get over how amazing it is, because I don't dance. I want to, but I know nothing about it or anything, but this? Wow, I'm simply in awe of what God has done.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment