Sunday, April 4, 2010

Realizations.

I've been learning so much about myself lately. And quite honestly, it's scaring me. But I think it's in a good way...
I've learned things I thought I wanted I don't, things I thought I loved, I don't like at all, people I thought I knew, are complete strangers. But, I think this is all okay, I think I'm finally on the path of moving forward and taking chances. Something I've been too scared to do for a very long time. I've been hiding behind this rock for so long, that it's time for me to step out in the sunshine again. People shouldn't be used to seeing me upset, they shouldn't expect to see me sad. They should see me as happy, and not the fake happy. The kind of happy where it just flows off of me in waves. That's who I used to be and I think I'm ready to be that person again.

Too long I've been stuck in the norm of this generation. I've always wanted to make a difference, here's my chance, and I'm going to take it.

Sure, I have a lot of things to get right, and fix, but that's all part of my life! I can't beat myself up over every screw up I make, because I'm going to make them. And for once, I think that's okay.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment